WOODWARDs WeSearch ~ Family Connections
Reminder: throughout this Web site, the name "Woodward" includes all spelling variations. Family tradition may indicate that the family always used Woodward, or Woodard, but the record keepers didn't know that! Sometimes the record keeper didn't even use the same spelling throughout a particular document.
Some Spelling Variations: Woodard, Woodards, Wooderd, Woodward, Woodwards, Woodwood, Woodword, Woodyard, and even Woodberry. Let's keep an open mind.
- Family of Stephen Woodward of Plaistow, New Hampshire: six Generations in PDF format
- Woodward DNA Project [this is an "off site" Web site created by Rosemary Winkler
- Family Exchange Project: Share the Woodward (including spelling variations) lines that you are researching
- Queries: submit a summary of your Woodward (or spelling variation) research "brick wall."
- Links to Web sites dedicated to Woodward families
- Using the Woodward name: places, highways and byways, buildings, etc.
- WOODWARDs WeSearch Newsletter
Archives: Vol. 1 through Vol. 12 [no longer being printed]
Pardon us while we continue construction on this page
Viewers are invited to participate by submitting douments, document transcriptions, cemetery surveys, etc.